The Mount Church, Cardiff gathers for fellowship, praise & worship in the Albany Road Baptist Church Buildings on the Albany Road, Cardiff, Wales, UK
Perhaps you are wondering what kind of church is this or what the church offers the community. Quite simply, we are a church that follows after the pattern of the New Testament based on Pentecostal Experience. We are not a social club, nor a civic organization, nor a political forum, nor a welfare institution. While the influence of the church and its members are felt in all these areas, the church itself, is none of these things. The church is a spiritual institution which administers to the spiritual needs of its members and the community.
Being a Christian, our calling is nothing less than to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. Are you passionately looking for a place to learn the secrets to be a useful disciple of Jesus, why don’t you come and visit us? You will discover the simple basic truths to the secret of living a higher and victorious life in the full purpose of God to keep yourself pure for Christ.
You will see wonderful individuals and families here, who were once living for themselves and for the world, are now being transformed in the hands of God, who are no more living for themselves but for the Lord and His Kingdom. Teaching the Truth you need to hear in these last days.
The church founded by Jesus Christ fulfils a need that no human institution could possibly perform. We deplore the fact that so many religious organizations have smothered the true purpose of the Lord’s church beneath civic, social, and domestic affairs. They feed hungry souls with hamburgers, but we feed the soul with the teachings of Christ (John 6:26-35).
The church exists “in order that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places. This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Ephesians 3:10-11). It is a sacred institution that no community social club can match and to alter the church into a social club would cheapen the very institution for which Jesus died (Acts 20:28).
Some reading this may think, “We live in the 21st Century. The church must meet the needs of modern society.” We agree what you say! Our society has civic and social organizations which meet the physical needs of our community. But what this day and time woefully lacks is emphasis on the soul of man, his moral duty, and his eternal welfare. The church must meet the need of mankind today – the very greatest need of all – instruction in how to serve God and keep His commandments (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14).
What this congregation of the Lord’s people specializes in is in being a church as defined in the New Testament. Our primary concern is with the spiritual needs of men and women – their need for God, for forgiveness of sins, for genuine God-pleasing worship, for pure lives that live in accordance with God’s Word under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Billions are walking their way to eternal hell when God has already provided them a way to come out of it. Who will tell them this great news? It is the Church who has to proclaim this good news to the world. We invite you to make an honest investigation of Christ’s church in this community.
As part of our effort to teach God’s message, we regularly place articles on this site. Take time to read them. We welcome questions concerning the Bible which we will try to answer in accordance to God’s Holy Word (I Peter 4:11). Lessons presented at the congregation are posted for your use. We hope you will enjoy the information you find here and perhaps learn something that will benefit your life.
തിന്മയും വക്രതയും നിറഞ്ഞ ഈ കാലഘട്ടത്തിൽ നിങ്ങൾ കേൾക്കേണ്ട തിരുവചന സത്യങ്ങൾ യഥാർത്ഥമായി പഠിപ്പിക്കുന്നു. വേഗം വരുന്ന കർത്താവിനായി നിങ്ങളെ ഒരുക്കുവാൻ കെൽപ്പുള്ള, പരിശുദ്ധാത്മാവിന്നാലും ദൈവവചനത്താലും നിയന്ത്രിതമായ ദൈവസഭ. തകർന്നുകൊണ്ടിരിക്കുന്ന ക്രിസ്തീയ മൂല്യങ്ങൾക്കു നടുവിൽ, മാതൃക നഷ്ടപ്പെട്ട കുടുംബബന്ധങ്ങൾക്കുനടുവിൽ, അധർമ്മം പെരുകി, പാപം നിറഞ്ഞു ദൈവീക ന്യായവിധിക്കായി കാത്തിരിക്കുന്ന ഈ ലോകത്തിന്റെ മദ്ധ്യേ നിങ്ങളുടെ തലമുറകൾ നശിച്ചുപോകാതിരിക്കുവാൻ അവർ ദൈവസഭയിൽ വളരട്ടെ!
ദൈവം ഈ ഭൂമിയിൽ തന്ന സമയം തീരുന്നതിനു മുമ്പേ നിങ്ങളുടെ ജീവിതം ശോധന ചെയ്യുക. രണ്ടാമത് ഒരു അവസരം നമുക്ക് ലഭിക്കില്ല. പ്രിയപ്പെട്ടവരെ വഞ്ചിക്കപ്പെടരുത്!
- That the Bible (66 books) is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the sole and sufficient guide for our life on earth.
- That there is one God eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His humanity, His perfectly sinless life, His substitutionary death as an atonement for our sins, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father, and His personal return to the earth for His saints.
- That all human beings are dead in sin and utterly lost and that the only way their sins can be forgiven is through repentance and through faith in the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit, whereby a person is born again to be a child of God.
- That justification is by faith in Christ alone, the evidence of this being good works that glorify God.
- In baptism in water, by immersion, after regeneration, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the necessity of being filled with the Holy Spirit continually in order to have power to be witnesses for Christ – by life and by word.
- In the resurrection of the righteous to eternal life and the resurrection of the unrighteous to eternal damnation.
Enjoy the day the Lord has given us,
The Saints at The Mount Church, Cardiff